Who cares about clowns that yell and cant sing.
I would honestly like to know who is down with Jesus?
How many Christians are on this board?
Who cares about clowns that yell and cant sing.
I would honestly like to know who is down with Jesus?
How many Christians are on this board?
Hokie Hokie Hi Tech Tech VPI
I'm down with jesus, who cares about a stupid clown.
"One player can impact a game, One TEAM can win championships"
if you dont like it, dont read
Jesus is my Boy too, i talk to him all the time,!!
Hokie Hokie Hi Tech Tech VPI
Jesus or a Clown?
Apparently you are on the wrong side
Hokie Hokie Hi Tech Tech VPI
JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"One player can impact a game, One TEAM can win championships"
well personally i'd have to say a clown cause im not a christian but i mean hey i never said they were above jesus or anything you just kinda brought him into it for no reason you know i dont care if you like jesus or not like monoxide ya know you like what you listen to and i like what i listen to
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
im down with Jesus. We hang out everyday.
Jesus is my homeboy!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Yeah. I'm down with Jesus. and he aint a clown.
Bookmarks